Langsung ke konten utama

ORDER OF ADJECTIVES


  • Last night, i wore pink,long,thick sweater.
  • I have wonderful and nice bicycle.
  • My friend bought expensive and pretty bag.
  • I got beautiful small cat, yesterday.
  • I eat big,fresh,red apple.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MY GOAL MY AMBITION

Hello… Firstly everyone definitely want to be a successful person. Well same me too. I also want to be successful person. Sometimes my ambitions change, when i was child i want to be chocolate factory workers haha that’s just my imagination because I watched charlie and the chocolate factory too much and my ambition at the past is chocolate factory workers. But.. when i was on junior highschool i watched about mental health on youtube. I forgot what channels i watched but when i heard they opinion, and then i think “ohh iya ya bener banget mental health itu penting banget lohh ternyata...” and I thought if they’re people have mental illness what should they do?. There lots of people who self-torturing as an escape. So, they definitely need someone to hear their story or their problems. That’s why i want to to study psychology at university later. If i studying psychology maybe i respect for others more, at least alleviate the problems of others it faces, and avoid things that person do...

Recount text

THE GREAT SMOG OF LONDON The Great Smog of London, or Great Smog in 1952, was a  air pollution event that affected the capital of London in London in early December 1952. It because London in that year have a extreme cold weather and non-windy conditions. most of people  burn a coal to keep their body stay warm, but if coal burned for long duration, it will cause a thick layer of smoke above the city. London has suffered poor air quality since the 13th century  which worsened in the 1600s but Great Smog is known as the worst air pollution event in British history. This led to several changes in practices and regulations, including the Clean Air Act 1956. the Clean Air Act will cause public awareness about the relationship between air quality and health.  It's start at Friday 5 December to Tuesday 9 December 1952, and spread quickly as the weather changed. This causes reducing visibility and even breaking into indoor areas, this thick smokey called a...